The prescription medicines that are used to treat psoriasis can cause unpleasant side effects. Thankfully, there are natural methods of Best ayurvedic psoriasis treatment in nagpur, which do not cause side effects. One of the best types of psoriasis treatment is Ayurveda medicine.
Ayurveda is a holistic and ancient form of treatment which originated in northern India. It is based on the idea that good health depends on a healthy mind, body and spirit. Ayurveda heavily relies on herbal remedies and improving one lifestyle by engaging in exercises like yoga, eating healthy foods, meditating and detoxifying the body.
Ayurveda practitioners believe that everyone has a distinct energy pattern, which is made of 3 kinds of energies. These energies are referred to as doshas and they include:
- Vata energy: It controls the function of the body
- Kapha energy:It controls growth in the body
- Pitta energy: It controls metabolic functions
The practitioners of Ayurveda believe that when the doshas are out of balance, a person can fall ill or feel stressed. Ayurveda seeks to keep the doshas balance to ensure optimal health. The principles of Ayurveda can be applied to a wide range of health conditions and at times, they are used to complement conventional medical treatments.
The main Ayurvedic skin psoriasis treatment in Nagpur is Panchakarma therapy. This involves making dietary changes and using plant-based remedies. Panchakarma treatments are meant to purify and detoxify the body. Vegetarian diets are often recommended. Panchakarma treatments include:
- Performing medicated enemas
- Consuming medicated ghee
- Covering the whole body in a paste of mud and medications
- Dripping medicated buttermilk on the head of an individual
The success and length of your psoriasis treatment will depend on the how severe the condition is and how committed you are to the treatment. Some of the other Ayurvedic herbal remedies that are used to treat psoriasis include the following:
- Black nightshade juice:It reduces inflammation
- Onions and garlic:They purify the blood
- Jasmine flower paste: It reduces inflammation and relieves itching
- Guggal: It reduces inflammation
- Neem: It purifies the blood and boosts the immune system
- Tumeric:It reduces redness, inflammation and swelling
- Boswellia: It reduces inflammation and supports the immune system
Both emotional and physical stress can trigger psoriasis. Exercises and medications can help minimize psoriasis flare-ups that are related to stress. Ayurveda treatment plans include both of these activities.
You can find trained practitioners at the Ayurvedic Research Centre. This treatment center offers perfect treatment for psoriasis. At the Ayurvedic Research Centre, you will receive guidance and information about psoriasis and a complete solution from our competent physicians.
In addition to these home remedies, Parijatak offers the most effective course of Psoriasis treatment in Ayurveda Nagpur using a perfect combination of therapies and Ayurvedic medicines for Psoriasis. The wellness center today acts as one of the leading serviceprovider when it comes to treating and preventing various diseases and maintaining optimum health including the best Psoriasis treatment India